Wednesday, November 19, 2008

share...why not?

I wish there was a time and place to collaborate with my fellow planners and ask questions. I wish we could all get in a room and share ideas, test our theories, own our thoughts, and become better planners.

If we share, it's only going to catapult the agency and work forward. There's a lot going on in culture with people and brands that we all need to be aware to strengthen our ideas and our STRATEGIES for clients.

If I did a MIND MAP for the trend lab, it would look something like this: inspiration, motivation, creativity, people, today, things going on, insights, movements, things to watch, pay attention, relevance, culture, the media environment, mobile, communication, messaging...

TOTAL COMPLETE AWESOMENESS. That's what.
Yeah.

1 comment:

Warren said...

In preparation for the release of his new book, Malcolm Gladwell discusses the future of crafting innovative ideas.

We are no longer in a world propelled by single geniuses (Isaac Newton, Alexander Graham Bell), today it takes groups of highly intelligent people who proactively collaborate and build upon sparks of possible innovation. These are the people that will unearth groundbreaking discoveries in the future.